How Lipotropic Injections Help You Lose Weight
Diet, workout, cut calories, work out more, decrease carbs/calories/sugar, increase intensity on work out, repeat. We all know the story, the master cure-all weight loss plan — eat less, exercise harder. But, for many people, that plan does not work to reach weight loss goals because excess calories are not the root cause of weight gain or stubborn pounds that refuse to be shed — despite the most restrictive diet, combined with the most intense workout plan. That’s where lipotropic injections can help!
Lipotropic Injections For Weight Loss
How do lipotropic injections help with weight loss? First, it is important to understand that lipotropic supplements are in no way a quick cure magic weight loss injection. In fact, lipotropic injections, themselves, do not cause weight loss. However, for many people, the underlying cause of an inability to shed stubborn fat is a vitamin deficiency. When your body lacks certain essential vitamins and amino acids, it attempts to preserve itself by storing more calories and fat. Additionally, when your vitamin levels are subpar, your body attempts to correct this by telling your brain you have cravings. Cravings are simply your body’s way of attempting to alert you that it is searching for a particular lacking element. And, to top it all off, when your body lacks essential vitamins you can feel irritable and fatigued, both of which make it difficult to eat right and get to the gym.
Lipotropic injections are not weight loss, fat burning supplements, that once taken will cause your fat to melt off. They are a super rich compound of essential vitamins and amino acids that your body craves. Once your body has these supplements on board, it should correct most vitamin deficiencies, helping you feel more energized and healthy. Lipotropic injections contain amino acids that help aid the breakdown of fat and prevent your body from storing extra calories for fuel. Lipotropic injections help your body and give it the support it needs. Paired with a healthy diet and moderate exercise, lipotropic injections can help get you the body you’ve always wanted.
To replace your essential vitamins and amino acids to support your weight loss journey, contact us at Empire Medical Center for lipotropic injection.
If you are having trouble losing weight and feel like you have tried everything in the book, come to Empire Medical Center for help. We’ve created a solution for those who have been trying to lose weight with little to no success.
Through a unique combination of amino acids paired with essential vitamins, these injections directly target all areas of the body that play a critical role in weight loss and spur the body’s ability to burn fat fast and maintain regular nutrition and energy levels. Lipo injections have been tested and proven to help clients who are exercising a healthy lifestyle and contain the following naturally occurring products*:
- Methionine: As a critical defender against toxins in the body, methionine is an essential amino acid. It regulates the liver as well as other proteins that contain high amounts of sulfur.
- Choline: When it comes to a fast metabolism, choline is essential. It regulates the endocrine, cardiovascular, and hepatic systems to ensure proper metabolic function. It also is essential for excretion of waste products.
- Inositol: This vitamin helps to transport fats through the blood system and regulate and redistribute body fat.
- L-Carnitine: Deficiencies of l-carnitine can cause heart tissue impairment. It is an important amino acid responsible for allowing fatty acids to be used quickly.
- Vitamins B5, B6, B12: Any insufficient amount of any of these vitamins in the body can be a leading cause of weight problems. They act as essential parts of maintaining regular metabolism levels, sufficient sleep, nerve problems, energy levels and calorie-burning.
- L-arginine: A powerful neurotransmitter that helps blood vessels relax l-arginine helps blood circulation and promotes quick healing of wounds.
- L-lysine: As an amino acid proven to decrease anxiety and the building of healthy muscle tissue l-lysine plays an essential role in the development of antibodies.